Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's new with Eva

Eva started her ballet/tap class this week and was thrilled to have some of her friends from pre-ballet in her class this year. She couldn't wait to use her new tap shoes! Her dance room has no windows to peek, so I have to rely on her showing me what she learned. From what I could hear they were all having a great time.

After almost four weeks of kindergarten, Eva's favorite subjects are recess, lunch, and specials (computer, art, music, PE, spanish). The highlights of her first month have been the fire drill, a bear scavenger hunt, someone bringing their dog to school and buying her lunch this week. As much as she enjoys seeing her friends and going to specials, she looks forward to the weekend to sleep in (until 7:30...yay) and not having homework. As it should be. Isn't kindergarten too early for homework every night? Even if it's writing Aa 10 times? I could go on about my elementary education philosophy, but I won't bore you today.

Here's Miss Eva before heading off to dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment