Dylan was sooo ready to head back to Son Shine School. He walked in with the biggest grin, waved to his friends, sat down and started coloring. Such a stark contrast to his first day last year(and many others), when his teacher and I had to literally pry him from my body. We're so proud of him, but I must admit that a small, teeny part of me wishes he had pretended that he will miss me...sniff, sniff. The staff is so AMAZING and nurturing, and super patient. So as I drove away, I knew he was in excellent hands! Here's our little man getting ready for school.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Back to School
Dylan was sooo ready to head back to Son Shine School. He walked in with the biggest grin, waved to his friends, sat down and started coloring. Such a stark contrast to his first day last year(and many others), when his teacher and I had to literally pry him from my body. We're so proud of him, but I must admit that a small, teeny part of me wishes he had pretended that he will miss me...sniff, sniff. The staff is so AMAZING and nurturing, and super patient. So as I drove away, I knew he was in excellent hands! Here's our little man getting ready for school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment