Here is your latest installment of "What's New with the Robinson Kids"
Eva and I were playing a board game The Grouchy Ladybug, while Dylan was coloring with markers. Mommy was re-reading the directions and rules...in my opinion it is a pretty complicated game for a 3 year old. I prefer the classics like Candyland and Hi-Ho Cherrio, but Eva insisted on this game. Anyway, while I was busy reading the rules, Dylan was busy coloring his nose....
More on our little monkey...
A few weeks ago while visiting Grandmommy, Dylan decided to jump out of the crib because he didn't want to go to bed. Actually, I think he fell out. He was pretty stunned when I found him on all fours on the floor. We hoped he would learn a lesson and be more careful...instead, a few days later when he didn't want to nap, he tried climbing out of his bed. Unfortunately, he is in the "fearless" stage of toddlerhood...looks like he might be moving to a toddler bed sooner than mommy would like! Yikes! Stay tuned for that story.
As you know Eva LOVES her dinosaurs, so much that she wants to sleep with them, along with her 8-10 other stuffed animals. There's barely enough room for her to sleep! I draw the line at hard, plastic dinosaur toys with horns and spikes. The other day when changing the sheets, I reached into one of the pillows to find her stash of hidden dinos. Sneaky little thing. When approached about said dinosaurs, her response was..."hmmm, maybe Eva put them there" She doesn't usually speak in third person ...unless she is caught red handed. :)
A few months ago we had our first movie night at home with Eva. She picked the movie at Blockbuster, The Tale of Despereaux (very cute). We made popcorn, had M&M's and "fizzy water". She enjoyed staying up late with Mommy and Daddy- so we thought. Every weekend after that we've asked if she wants movie night and her response has always been no. Tonight she finally revealed why she doesn't want movie night...because the big cat in the movie (Despereaux) is scary. Poor thing thought we had to watch the same movie! When I explained to her she could pick a different movie every time, she said "oh, yes, another movie night!"
Hope everyone is having a super day!








No comments:
Post a Comment