Monday, November 14, 2011
May 16, 2012.....
....or somewhere around there, we will welcome our newest little Robinson! While initially we were um, "surprised", we are so excited and thankful. As a good friend said, "God and His glorious plans!" He must really think we're doing a decent job to trust us with another child :) We weren't sure how the kids would react to the news, but they are both thrilled to have a baby brother or sister. Eva offered to room with the baby and "take care of it when it cries at night". Dylan touches my tummy every day and says so sweetly "Hi Baby, it's Dylan". He asked a few weeks ago "when can I hold the baby...it taking forever!" I thought Oh, man it's gonna be a long 6 months for him. As for me and Keith, I'm sure time will pass too quickly as it always does. We are just so blessed and can't wait to meet our little one. Thankfully, we chose a house with an 'extra room'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment