Keith informed me last night as he's watching home movies of our California trip, "you don't blog anymore" (insert Keith/Dylan-esque pouty grin). Aw, honey...I didn't know you enjoyed my blogging so much. :)
So, while the kids are at Silly Scientists' Camp, I shall try to catch up in between packing and cleaning out closets (there is no end to the accumulated "stuff"!) I can't believe we are moving in 3 weeks! The kids are excited to have stairs and a pool, but we're prepared for a few sleepless nights as they adjust to their new rooms.
Besides house hunting, which the kids actually enjoyed, we've kept busy and cool with swimming, VBS, crafts, and trips to Chuck E Cheese and the mall playgrounds. I am sooo ready for fall weather...oh, wait maybe not. I'd like to enjoy our pool before the temps cool down. :)
Here are some pics of the kids playing and watching the final shuttle launch.
Happy Summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment