Sunday, May 15, 2011

Preschool Graduation

It's official. Eva is no longer a 'preschooler'. She'll be off to Kindergarten soon...and before we know it, she'll be driving! She's actually excited about spending the summer with me, which could be due to slight anxiety over starting a new school AND having to go 5 days a week. (I think her words were "FIVE days!! Aw, man.") Whatever her reasons for wanting be with mommy 24/7, I'll take it!

All the classes sang two songs they've been practicing. This was Dylan's first time performing for an audience so we weren't sure what to expect. Since he's recently come out of his shell, I didn't think he would freeze up.....but that might've been better than what he did do. As his teachers were arranging the kids on the stage, he exposes his belly with a huge grin. Thankfully, his teacher pulled his shirt back down. Then, he starts pointing and trying to talk to us. Halfway through "Jesus Loves Me", he realizes he should be singing, not trying to carry a conversation with us! Fortunately, we have it all on video to embarrass him someday. :)






okay, the kids said the sun was too bright, but had to post this photo, and point out two things.
1. Dylan's gun and 2. Eva's grad cap that flew off right as I snapped the pic.

Here is Eva helping me with the little grad cap treats for the preschool graduates. They were so easy, fun and yummy!







And here is Dylan sampling the supplies. I guess he's never had a fruit roll-up before. No surprise....he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment