

Eva still loves SonShine School even though some of her friends are in the other Pre-K class. Her teacher already commented on how energetic and enthusiastic she is...which I'm hoping doesn't get her into trouble later. She'll attend three days a week, with cooking and Spanish added this year. Between school, stretch-n-grow (a gym class) and ballet, she will be one busy little girl!


On a side note---while Eva was at school, Dylan and I were playing with the Thomas train set. He's having a great time linking all the cars together and having the track all to himself.
I ask, "Do you miss Sissy?"
He says "Yes"
I say, "that's sweet Dylan- you love her, don't you?"
He replies"yes, love sissy."
I ask.."so, are you ready to pick her up from school?"
He says, with a grin "No"
Of course, when it was time to pick her up, he was super excited. I think he figured out that playing 'monsters' and 'safari' with mommy wasn't quite the same as playing with big sister. ;0)


No comments:
Post a Comment