I had a very nice birthday weekend. Saturday, I got a much needed haircut that took a day for Keith and kids to get used to. I went shorter than originally planned, so when I walked in and they were waiting behind the sofa with gifts, not sure who was more surprised! Eva's immediate response was "get your long hair back". Don't think Dylan cared, or even noticed. :) After a few hours Eva said she liked it, but wanted to be sure I could still ride bikes. Not sure where she came up with that..kids are so funny. We had a fun weekend filled with all my favs: shopping, spending time with family, eating great food-cheesecake, wine, Thai on Saturday, grilled fajitas on Sunday. Think I put on a few pounds, but being with my husband and kids to celebrate all that the Lord has blessed me with this past year makes it all worth it. (just have to spend more time on the elliptical this week!)
Thanks Daddy, Eva and Dylan for making my birthday so special! I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment